Communicate with Comic Strips
Mix it up and use comics strips to communicate. Here is a sample I made for the library:
So it may look complicated, but it was really very simple. I used Google Slides, Slide Carnival and Bitmoji to make this awesome comic. Your students can do it too!
1. Visit Slide Carnival and get a template. I used the Jachimo template.
2. Make a copy and open it in Google slides.
3. Use the line tool in Slides to divide the slide into the number of squares you want in your comic.
4. Add the Bitmoji extension to Chrome and create an Avatar to represent you.
5. Find Bitmoji that tell the story you want to tell.
It is that simple!!
Inspired by Sylvia Duckworth
Post a Comment